Start a new topic

Not able to login in Herotalkies app in apple tv

I have the Basic subscription from Hero talkies, which i signed up using Google+ account.  I am able to login using the same n Mobile app, and iPAD app. 

Recently i bought Apple TV where i have option to download the app from app store, so that i directly watch in TV.  the problem is, after the app got downloaded when i open the app, it should give me option to login using Google +. It has only email id and password option .  If i give my gmail id which i used for google+  it does not work.  

This is really show stopper for me to watch Here talkies.  Pls advice. 

1 person has this problem

Hi Kalyan,

i have the same problem with the apple tv login.  Did Herotalkies solve your problem?  if so pls let me know.  I have used my FB login for the other devices.

Dear Hero,

Thank you for reaching us.

We could see that you were chosen Basic plan in your subscription. In this plan we do not support TV devices, to use our service in TV's you need to upgrade to our standard plan,

In Basic Plan:

-> We support all Mobile devices, Browsers, Chrome-cast & Airplay.

-> In this plan you will watch movies in 720p without 5.1 Audio and no offline download available.

In Standard Plan:

-> We support all Mobile devices, Browsers, TV' devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chrome-cast, Airplay.

-> In this plan we have movies in 1080p with 5.1 Audio and offline download.

Waiting for your response to serve you with our best.

Your Happiness Hero,

Login to post a comment