To collect logs from your FireTV, Follow the steps given below
1. Open the Settings app on your phone
2. Open the about option. Tap on the Build Number 7 times
3. Press Back, and Open Developer option
4. Enable USB Debugging
5. Connect your phone with Laptop using USB Cable
On Your Computer, Do the Following
1. Download the ADB package from this link
2. Extract the Zip file and open the folder in explorer.
3. Press Shift and Right Click in the folder. Choose open command window here
4. Once it opens, type adb logcat > logcat.txt
5. Open Herotalkies app on phone , and try to reproduce the issue.
6. Once the issue is reproduced, press ctrl+z on your computer to terminate the process
7. Email the Logcat.txt file to email@example.com.